Description of Duties:
• Assists Pool Operator in the cleaning and maintenance of all pools
and related areas.
• Insures that all pool decks, fountains and indoor and outdoor
furniture are kept clean and sanitized.
• Insure that all pool, spa and fountain tiles are kept clean in
accordance with directions and established procedures.
• With supervision, utilizes various types of pool and spa chemicals
in accordance with current safety directives.
• Empties trash and debris from around pool areas and equipment
room to dumpster.
• Cleans all railings at pools and spas.
• Insures that the outdoor pool showers are kept clean and
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Report all known safety hazards and/or injuries.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of a general body of methods and materials used in
maintaining and cleaning pools and pool areas
• Working knowledge of and ability to use pool-cleaning equipment
• Apply safe work practices, follow all safety and OSHA procedures
• Good judgment and decision making
• Valid driver license to operate company vehicles
• Able to follow written and oral instructions
• Organization, prioritization and problem solving
• Able to follow related steps, processes, or methods
• Instructions are available with detailed guidelines covering
important aspects of the assignments
• Execution of specific rules, regulations, or procedures and typically
comprises a complete segment of an assignment or project of
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements:
• Valid Driver License to operate any company vehicle (and
minimum state required auto insurance on personal vehicle, if
used for working purposes)
• May require flexible schedule to work late, weekend and/or holiday
• Able to follow oral and written instruction
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Physical Demands: Employee must stoop, bend, reach, stand, and sit
due to the physical nature of caring and cleaning pools and pool areas.
Occasionally must lift up to 50 pounds. Sufficient physical strength,
stamina, and conditioning required to maintain several pools and pool
areas. Work conditions can change depending of weather. Moderate to
high exposure to chemicals is common.
Work Environment: The environment involves everyday risks or
discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of such places
as open space areas and pools and pool areas. Use of safe work
practices with equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire
regulations and traffic signals. Possibility of exposure with hazardous
materials used in conjunction with the maintenance of the pools and
Deadline: Open Until Filled
Salary: Full time, Non-Exempt Hourly position. Compensation based on
experience (Pool Certifications are a plus). Benefits will be offered.
To Apply: Include Cover Letter stating interest and salary history,
Resume and 3 Professional or Educational References. Indicate the job
you are applying for.
Include completed application for employment:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax to: (702) 360-0428
Mail or hand delivered in person (Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:00 pm) to:
Sun City Summerlin, Attn: Human Resources,
9107 Del Webb Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV, 89134
SCSCAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer