Come be a part of the team that was named one of the Top Workplaces in Nevada for two years in a row!
Picerne Real Estate Group is looking for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for a community in Las Vegas, NV.
- Overall maintenance of the community and grounds area on a 24-hour basis.
- Supervision, training, and direction of employees.
- Accountable for the handling of emergencies whenever they may occur.
- Completing preventative maintenance and property inspections.
- Scheduling vendors, keeping inventory, and operating within budgetary guidelines.
- Ensuring curb appeal is kept at its highest level.
- Keeping accurate records regarding preventive maintenance, work orders, apartment refurbishing, annual inspections, inventories, and purchase orders.
Candidates should possess skills and/or have had formal training related to electrical, plumbing, glass replacement, tile and carpet installation and repair, door repair, appliance repair, locks, concrete, masonry, roofing, fencing, custodial items, carpentry, painting, and landscaping. Must possess a willingness to pitch in and work in areas other than strictly maintenance repair, i.e. janitorial, custodial, etc.
All candidates should have 3 to 5 years of experience in property management maintenance of at least 200 units, completion of technical courses a plus. All candidates are required to have HVAC/CFC certifications. Pre-employment background and drug testing required.
Candidates are expected to respond to emergency calls, including on evenings, weekends, and holidays. Candidates must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
Excellent benefit package, medical, dental with employer paid portion, 401K with employer match, ROTH, vision and voluntary benefits. EOE
$19.00 - $28.00/hour DOE
$300/month bonus potential
100% apartment discount available.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply Online: http://www.picerne.com/employment