Come be a part of the team that was named one of the Top Workplaces in Nevada for two years in a row!
Picerne Real Estate Group is looking for an Assistant Manager for a luxury apartment community in Las Vegas, NV. The primary responsibility of the Assistant Manager is to assist the manager in all phases of the operation of the property, including, but not limited to, the general administration and maintenance of the property.
- Maintaining accurate records for all aspects of the property.
- Bookkeeping, data entry, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assisting in the day to day implementation of policies and procedures.
- Establishing and working with residents to facilitate positive community relations.
- Completing weekly outreach and marketing efforts.
- Assisting in the coordination of resident activities.
- Conducting tours of models; qualifying and processing applicants for residency.
- Assisting in the supervision, training, and mentoring of employees.
Experience should include responsibilities in bookkeeping, leasing, training, and mentoring. The assistant manager must know property management accounting procedures and should be skilled in computer bookkeeping.
All candidates should have a minimum of 1 year experience as an on-site assistant manager of 200 units or more. Candidates should be skilled in the use of Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook. Prior experience with Yardi is helpful. Bachelor degree is preferred. All candidates must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license. Pre-employment background and drug testing required.
$17.00- $23.00 /hour DOE
$400/month bonus potential
50% apartment discount
Excellent benefit package, medical, dental with employer paid portion, 401K with employer match, vision and voluntary benefits. EOE
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply Online: http://www.picerne.com/employment