LEAD OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
The Las Vegas Review-Journal is seeking a lead operations coordinator responsible for effective coordination and communication of sponsorship management and marketing campaign fulfillment; ensuring deadlines are met; quality control and brand standards upheld; having a responsibility and role in ensuring continuous achievement of all sales revenue goals and rate integrity.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities
- I) Advertising Operations
Adhere to company’s accepted business processes, standards, policies, deadlines, and best practices at all times.
- Responsible for assisting the Director of Advertising Operations with leading the coordinator team.
- Responsible for clear, timely, accurate, and appropriate communication between, sales representatives, internal support staff, and upper management pertaining to coordination of the universal process work flow for all advertising orders for the sales group(s).
- Responsible for advertising reporting and reporting requests.
- Responsible for working closely with the Director of Advertising Operations to assist with anything he/she may need for the department as a whole.
- Responsible for the following duties:
- Assists in leading the sales support team and ensure that the team consistently meets or exceeds daily sales performance metrics.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Sales Team and address general business issues; escalate to Director of Advertising Operations, as appropriate.
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to assist the sales team and operations team in accomplishing company goals.
- Ensure rate integrity, order entry accuracy and balance against billing for Best of Las Vegas.
- Set up all rate packages, tracking, reporting and balances for all Special Sections and Events.
- Provide coordinator workflow reporting to the Director of Advertising Operations.
- Act as liaison between coordinators and creative department to address all issues and best practices.
- Support the sales team using process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas
- Assist with on-boarding and training new sales talent and continuation training of current sales staff.
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales Managers/Sales Representatives and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving.
- Understand blue lines and implement ad moves quarterly, including revenue tracking and reporting.
- Maintain all marketing campaign fulfillment, and collaboration with the Director of Marketing and Events Marketing Director.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- II) Client Satisfaction
- Ensure quality, accuracy, and that deadlines are met in all steps of the advertising workflow process at all times. Proactively troubleshoot, solve problems, and implement solutions in a timely manner, when necessary, to always ensure 100% client satisfaction.
- Conduct all internal and external business and communication in a positive, respectful manner at all times.
III) Revenue Participation
- Ensure rate integrity on orders by checking them against the company’s current approved rate card or client’s in-effect written volume contract. Ensure the team alerts supervisor to any discrepancies before entering an order.
- Research and find cost effective ways to fulfill campaigns and save money by ensuring quality checks on all orders to avoid make-goods.
Standards of Performance
- Meet all deadlines relating to every aspect of advertising order work flow for sales.
- Ensure all deadlines are met by sales representatives, advertising clients, and internal/external support staff.
- Ensure all orders are entered accurately and to specification based on direction from sales representatives, advertising clients, and according to company’s business policies and procedures.
- Achieve company’s core sales KPI goals for position, along with others, assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or a related field, preferred.
- Five (5) or more years of successful experience in advertising/marketing operations.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & Google Workspace (Google Drive, Google Sheets & Google Docs) required.
- Experience in being in a high-pressure, deadline-oriented environment preferred.
- Digital media experience preferred.
- Experience using CRM software preferred.
- Sales operations experience a plus.
- This job is based in Las Vegas
Pre-Employment Drug Test and Background Checks
Must present proof of COVID-19 vaccination