Full Time Security Guard
Full-Time Security Guards
The Las Vegas Review-Journal is Nevada's largest news organization and the most reliable source for news, business, sports, entertainment, video and information about Las Vegas and Southern Nevada. We are looking to hire a Full-Time Security Guard.
- Must be able to work Graveyard shift (10:00 p.m.- 6:30 a.m.) and weekends.
- Complete patrols, maintain surveillance, work with the public, greet and give directions.
- Be able to walk and climb stairs and work in varying weather conditions.
- Be able to work weekends and holidays as required.
- Complete shift reports and incident forms.
- Prior Security experience preferred, Valid Drivers’ license required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Basic computer knowledge. Uniforms provided.
- Pleasant personality to interact with employees and customers.
This job must be performed in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Resume may be mailed to:
Las Vegas Review-Journal
1111 W. Bonanza Rd.
Las Vegas, NV. 89106
or send via email to:
For consideration Pre-employment Drug Screen/Background Check required
Equal Opportunity Employer