Veterinary Technician Full Time & Part Time Experience required.
A Veterinary Technician, or Clinical Veterinary Technician, is responsible for performing routine checkups and other medical procedures on animals to ensure their health and well-being. Their duties include communicating with pet owners to determine whether their pet experienced changes in activity or diet, checking an animal’s weight, heartbeat and other vitals to record in patient files and assisting other veterinary personnel in taking blood samples or administering medications.
A Veterinary Technician takes care of animals that come into the facility and maintains the facility itself. A Veterinary Technician may have the following responsibilities:
- Providing general nursing care
- Examining animals and checking vitals in preparation for the Veterinarian
- Taking X-rays of animals
- Administering first aid for emergencies
- Administering medication and treatments
- Drawing blood samples for testing
- Monitoring animals under anesthesia
Apply in person at Buffalo Alta Animal Hospital, 490 S. Buffalo Dr, Ste 105 or email resume to Brian@BuffaloAlta.com or fax resume to 702-838-5695.